Saturday, July 28, 2012

Neon Splash (Glow Stick Party at Demo)

I have never mentioned about my job on this blog ever before, I am working as a PR and Fashion blogger for the Fashion E-commerce company called "Zalora Thailand" They was one of the companies that sponsored "TooDeep and Demo present Glow Stick Party". That's why my colleagues and I were joining this party. Demo is a famous club in Thailand. They mostly play those Electro-House music. This time the dress code was Neon Color. So this is what I was wearing to the party :)

ไม่ได้อัพบล็อกมานานพอสมควร พอดีเมื่อสองอาทิตย์ที่แล้วบีกลับไปรับปริญญาที่อังกฤษแล้วก็ถือโอกาสเที่ยวยุโรปซะเลย เพิ่งกลับมาได้สองวันเอง พอดีก่อนไปยุโรปบีกับเพื่อนๆได้ไปร่วมงานปาร์ตี้ที่มีชื่อว่า  "TooDeep and Demo Present Glow Stick Party" ซึ่งบริษัทที่บีทำงานอยู่นั่นก็คือ ซาโลร่าไทยแลนด์ เป็นหนึ่งในผู้ร่วมสปอนเซอร์ของงานปาร์ตี้ครั้งนี้ เลยเก็บเอารูปบางรูปที่ถ่ายไว้มาฝากกันค่ะ ภาพข้างล่างก็คือชุดที่บีเลือกใส่ให้เข้ากับ Dress Code ของปาร์ตี้ครั้งนี้นั่นก็คือ พวกสีนีออนสะท้อนแสง!

 

 

 


B's Outfits
Necklace: Sampeng Market

No comments:

Post a Comment